Yuneec Typhoon 500

Reaction score
I have been flying Phantoms for two years, FC 40 then Vision 2 and have been pretty happy. Today I got to fly a Yuneec Typhoon and boy was I impressed. From the built in screen on the controller to not having to calibrate compass and not having to hook up to your computer to add things like home lock etc. it was larger and a little heavier and a lot more sturdier., also a little quieter. As for flying it seemed a little slower in response to controls than the Phantom, it has same camera capabilities or go with GoPro,Plus my local hobby shop supports and works on them as they used to do with Phantoms until they got sick of shitty customer service. Has anyone else have any experience or comments on these.

Today I got to fly a Yuneec Typhoon and boy was I impressed. .. Has anyone else have any experience or comments on these.
Yes there are several threads about them in Phantom Pilots and search for Yuneec should bring them up.
The general consensus is that they use old-fashioned wifi, are big and slow with a lot of video lag and not in the same league as the P3.

search for Yuneec should bring them up.
I just sais that.jpg

Reactions: Fplvert

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl