YouTube

Reaction score
I'm trying to upload my videos I take to YouTube but I want to get them uploaded before the year ends any way around it taking forever?

The upload time is simply based on the file size and your upload speed. A small file and fast upload speed will upload a video in minutes :) I have almost 300 videos on my channel and most are between 1 and 3 Gb. My upload speed is very poor at 0.65 Mbps so a 2 Gb video takes roughly 6 hours to upload.

Reactions: jjvasquez29
I'm trying to upload my videos I take to YouTube but I want to get them uploaded before the year ends any way around it taking forever?

As mentioned, it's 100% a function of file size and upload speed. Nothing else. Nothing will get around that.

If you're recording in 4K you could change the resolution to regular hd. That will make the file size smaller.

There are also lots of video editing applications that will allow you to convert to a lower resolution.

Many are shooting in 2.7 or 4k and rendering to 1080 for publish. Quality is good for web usage. 2.7 is interesting choice if your editing station has limited power. Also some are doing 4k for being ready the day they got compatible TV etc.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj