Youtube Livestream

Reaction score
So today i tested YTlivestream on the PH4, Worked very well I have to say, the only suprise i had is that i was able to hear sound through the audio on youtube, the sound that the drone makes and outside noise. Does anyone know how to activate it when you are recording normal videos? instead of it beiing soundless ... ?

Does anyone know how to activate it when you are recording normal videos? instead of it beiing soundless ... ?
That's not possible. You could add sound to the video afterwards though.

That's not possible. You could add sound to the video afterwards though.
Too bad, i wonder why it does get activated when livestreaming.... and why you can't use it offline ...

When normally recording video, the video is stored on the memory card in your Phantom. It has no on-board microphone, so there is no way for it to record sound.

Aircraft had no microphone to record sound and may not be needed also as props sound will be too heavy to suppress other audios.

Are you saying that it's capturing sound thru your tablet and mixing with YouTube feed?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

When you stream live there's is an option to turn on the microphone on your phone or tablet. I assume that is what you are hearing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic