Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. DoSMaN

Hello to all

New pilot here, i make my first official flight today and i wanted to try this feature...
    I tried 2 phones (Samsung S5 and CoolPad Modena) but both of them "stuck" in the first step "initializing encoding" or something.

I leave it for about 2-3 minutes and then i gave up.

In both of the phones i had good coverage of 4G so, i don't know why it didn't work...

Any ideas?

2. ozer19

I tried this at my home. I had decent WIFI signal from the house. I was able to start live feed. People were able to see it with a 10 second lag/delay. My range has gone down drastically though. Video on Ipad looked very choppy. As soon as I stopped the live feed, everything went back to normal. Not sure if it is worth it for me.

3. r62ewa

Even sending video via mirroring to Apple TV seemed to limit my range and cause choppy video on my Ipad.

4. ozer19

Not to derail the topic, but were you inside the home during mirroring? May that caused the chop instead of the mirroring itself? I was hoping to try mirroring soon, but if it causes the signal to get worse, I may skip it.

5. r62ewa

I was outside my house. The choppiness was there initially on both the Ipad and TV but seemed to stop not long after I started flying. I did notice range warnings as well but I cannot say for sure if it was due to the mirroring or being so close to wifi interference.

6. Stevie_UK

I tried all ways to get the live streaming to work, to no avail. I do have my own RTP server so maybe I'll try that next time.

7. samsabri

This is my YouTube live streaming over LTE.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

66Fury and DoSMaN like this.
  8. DoSMaN

When you streaming for a while and then stop, the video is available in your channel automatically or it's saved on SD?
    Also (i just noticed it), the live streaming has a sound? is recording the sound from the mobile/tablet?