Your Website

Reaction score
Care to share a link to your website, for those that have one?

I'm here to steal some ideas.. I mean.. I'm looking for some inspiration.

(Mainly interested in professional photography services marketing your business)

Incredible pictures man! Thanks for sharing

Do you sell your photos/videos or take on jobs? Or strictly a hobby for you? Guessing hobby as you are seemingly not marketing a service on your page..

I'm not buying anything relax.

I just wanted to take a look at some users' business websites to get some ideas.

Anyone else care to post theirs??

@Meta4 - Just took another look at your site, this time from a PC **** your pictures are stunning! What I wouldn't give to live in your part of the world...

Good websites guys!! Great material too! You guys are real and straight up pros! LB, is that a Wix site? Mactab, is livebooks a service you have been happy with?

One thing is that you don't seem to be "push" the aerial photography end of it on your site... That's probably because you are such well-rounded photographers and have a lot to offer.. I'm looking to create something that is strictly for aerial shots for real estate, construction, surveying, action sports, etc.

Live books does the job for me. Relatively cheap per month and lots of customisable templates.
I don't offer aerial photography on my web site at the moment because a) I'm not licenced b) the quality of the phantom camera on either vision or vison+ or GoPro are not of sufficient quality for high end stills work. That may change on both counts in the following months however.
Good luck

Beautiful images!
I just mess around - this website is not my professional venue ( and it shows, LOL....) http://www.marinesupportonline.com/heliflight2.htm
I don't think it is an easy gig to make money with pictures, and now drones have just blew the competitive arena hugely wider. It's a great thing to be able to watch good quality aerial videos and pictures from distant parts of the world....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20