Your thoughts on this camera please

Maybe ok if it was much cheaper but for $40 more you can get a hero3 silver+ which would be a much better camera or I have even seen hero3 black+ cams sell for as low as $320. That cam at $259 I would never buy it myself for over $100 at that price you can get this if you dont want a gopro for $299 http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-camcord ... 27128.html

There's a reason gopro is used by all the commercial tv and film production companies, it's simply the best quality video for the size. As the expression goes "the bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of price has disappeared" . Don't kick yourself by paying almost the same thing for a secondary product.

Roadkilt said:
There's a reason gopro is used by all the commercial tv and film production companies, it's simply the best quality video for the size. As the expression goes "the bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of price has disappeared" . Don't kick yourself by paying almost the same thing for a secondary product.

This is EXACTLY why I went with the GoPro Black.
You've spent a lot of money to buy a platform that can get a camera up in the air. You might as well take the best video you can while it's up there.

Also, if you ever want to upgrade and sell your old Gopro, they have a weirdly good resale price. All that marketing pays off for us there. The no-name one will get you nada.

I also recommend gopro.
Works perfectly and it can do so much. Super support and updates easily with superior many posibilties for upgrades.
Sometimes it can pay off to pay that extra, and I think gopro 3 "black" is one of them times. You will use it many years

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1