Your preferred gimbal lock for P3S?

Reaction score
Hi All, I have been installing the factory gimbal lock back onto the P3S before putting it into my padded storage backpack (non-dji) and when i remove the phantom to fly it the gimbal is always loose and flopping. I have been installing the OEM gimbal lock exactly as shown and it is very tight and a PITA to put on and take off as it fits so tight yet it still seems to not work. What are my aftermarket gimbal lock options? Which ones have people had success with? An integrated lens cover and lock might be nice.

Following.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can find a few gimbal locks that are compatible with the P3S here.

I'm looking for suitable gimbal lock with lens cap for long time. THIS would be great but they all are for adv/pro and not for STANDARD.

Same here. He's on here too. Mile high design. Fast shipping and cheap.

Reactions: GodFear17
I concur this one works well. Just tell Nathan it is for a P3 Standard when ordering. You can also request a variety of different colors for the clamp & cap. I have the clear clamp with red cap. The cap stays tightly in the clamp so I install/remove them as a unit.

I don't want to pay 30$ for one lens cap. Shipping is very expensive.

Yes I know but i have 20$ shipping to europe. I'm looking but can't find for standard.

It fits for standard? At the description there is Neewer® for DJI Phantom 3 Standard, Professional, and Advanced Protective Camera Lens Cap. How does it fit to all 3 phantoms?

Is THIS the same as yours?

thanks

It sure looks like it.

Presently printing one of these...DJI Phantom 3 Standard Gimbal Lock and lens cap by rovirobot3478.

IMG_0794.JPG

If you have a pal with a 3D printer.......

Look on 3dhubs.com to find a local personal print service. Most likely will find someone in your area.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers