Your Experiences with DBS Itelite Antenna + Magic Power 5.3

Reaction score
Hello Folks
just wanted to know about experiences of this both Mods in the P3S. Who has that Combo ? how about the compatibility, which Configuration in Magic is the best for using it with DBS Antenna and so on, lets talk about it..
Thanks

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Although I use a different type the DBS is a very good mod.

I'm on 1.5 and magic 5.1 and DBS. It is awesome, have been to the limit of my vision which is 900m and still had strong signal on both frequencies. Have used the recommended 24dbm, but avoided channel 13 as I think some phones don't like it. Perhaps it is a European market thing. Will do the upgrades when I get the chance. I did the original papatita 27dbm mod with the DBS and that also worked wonders.

Sent from my E6653 using PhantomPilots mobile app

JeyTea, have you tried this combo and how did it work out for you? I'm thinking about doing it but want some feedback if you have any.

Check the cable tightness. Use a wrench to LIGHTLY tighten. Aim antenna always toward the drone.

Hello Folks
just wanted to know about experiences of this both Mods in the P3S. Who has that Combo ? how about the compatibility, which Configuration in Magic is the best for using it with DBS Antenna and so on, lets talk about it..
Thanks

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Cus im testet this combo.
Windsurfing
RC 1.7.9
Dji go 3.1.3
Magic 5.3
2148m

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.