Your comments please !!

It's realy nice to hear that, i'm glad you like it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes sir. I live in the desert, we have a river running thru the city and have mountains... I need to explore a little more around the city to highlight the sights :) went on vacation a few weeks ago and came up with an amazing first video. The ocean really adds some features to aerial photography

Reactions: Takeoff_Smith
Yes sir. I live in the desert, we have a river running thru the city and have mountains... I need to explore a little more around the city to highlight the sights :) went on vacation a few weeks ago and came up with an amazing first video. The ocean really adds some features to aerial photography

That's cool, you should share that video too, in the desert you have a lot of places to take great shots, the sunset or the sunrise or even the river you have there can help, i'm planning to take some shots of three stadiums of profesional soccer teams in Mexico City, Estadio Azteca, Estadio Azul y Estadio de Ciudad Universitaria, I will also share with you.

That's cool, you should share that video too, in the desert you have a lot of places to take great shots, the sunset or the sunrise or even the river you have there can help, i'm planning to take some shots of three stadiums of profesional soccer teams in Mexico City, Estadio Azteca, Estadio Azul y Estadio de Ciudad Universitaria, I will also share with you.

Well here's the video. I've posted it once before on some other thread... Me and my sons took off from albuquerque, visited flagstaff, Sedona, camp verde, montezumas castle, Phoenix, Las Vegas, LA, San Diego (to include redondo beach, Huntington pier, point loma, sunset cliffs, la jolla, and lake murry). Hope you enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's awesome, realy cool vacations footage, I realy like when your son apears with the guitar, realy nice job!!!

That's awesome, realy cool vacations footage, I realy like when your son apears with the guitar, realy nice job!!!

Thanks man. I appreciate it... Ya that was my son playing thru the whole movie. Recorded him in GarageBand and tweaked it a little and built the movie around the song ques :) I'm glad you liked it!

Reactions: Takeoff_Smith

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31