Your best firmware now

what is the best advanced firmware short of the current with fewest issues

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
ok what is the best firmware for advanced p3 short of the current one. im having alot of issues with video cut out even at short range,with this version.Or is it the pilot app causing the issue I have ipad air2,and Iphone6s+
one with 2.2.0 and one with 2.3.0 the latter 2.3.0 seems worse but has gotten bad on both

No problems on 1.4 phantom and latest dji go. ipad mini 2 on 9.0

No problem with any firmware, ever. Why would anyone subject themselves to a total elimination of warranty by flying old firmware?

No problem with any firmware, ever. Why would anyone subject themselves to a total elimination of warranty by flying old firmware?
Warranty Period of Main Parts | DJI

Many of us will be out of warranty period anyway.

I hated 1.2.6 as it would sometimes freeze or pixilate at 1000 feet. 1.3.2 fixed the problem and has been rock solid for me. I don't care about auto flight features, so that's where I'll stay.

Wow. How soon some of us forget. I read LOTS of reports of people having problems after updating several weeks ago. Loss of video signal at a much closer range than previously was the big one. It happened a couple of times to me, too. I have had far fewer probs since manually changing to channel 32 and using the curved range extender.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Wow. How soon some of us forget. I read LOTS of reports of people having problems after updating several weeks ago. Loss of video signal at a much closer range than previously was the big one. It happened a couple of times to me, too. I have had far fewer probs since manually changing to channel 32 and using the curved range extender.
The only thing that seems to always be forgotten is that those that have any kind of issue are a very insignificant percentage of the overall picture.

i haven't updated lately and it is still flying fine.

E mailed dji and was told running an older version does not void your warranty, if it did dji would not allow you to revert to an older version.

Something worth remembering...... Unless everyone is having the same problem, the problem is something in your device. That doesn't mean your device is broke, it could mean a setting of some kind could be all it is. However, finding a resolution is usually next to impossible in most cases. Prior to being able to go back to the older version, I always had to sit back and hope a fix would come along in the next update which always seems to take for ever!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4