Your Advice on Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hi, im ready to buy a phantom 2.
I'm not a noob never owned one and plan to buy one. I looked at the forum for some information and find some but wanted to ask anyway.
Do i buy Only Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal or
Do i buy this one Phantom 2 which Zenmuse H3-2D and FPV Ready so i only need GoPro 3. Thanks
here is the link for the second one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281260932312?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
And could you tell me how is this setup and is the price high or if i buy those by my self will cost more?

thanks

That setup looks fine. The only thing I would say is that the FPV Monitor appears to be only capable of receiving only 12 channels across the four bands while most diversity models are able to receive the full 32 channels. This may not be a problem now however if you decide to change the vTX in the future you may be limited because of your monitor.

I can't really comment on the price as I am in the UK, however it's in the rough ball-park that we would pay here.

goldfishrock said:
That setup looks fine. The only thing I would say is that the FPV Monitor appears to be only capable of receiving only 12 channels across the four bands while most diversity models are able to receive the full 32 channels. This may not be a problem now however if you decide to change the vTX in the future you may be limited because of your monitor.

I can't really comment on the price as I am in the UK, however it's in the rough ball-park that we would pay here.

thanks for the replay man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.