YoumiTrip - More to Hong Kong than skyscrapers

Cool video. A lot of awesome shots. I like all the non aerial stuff you mix in with it. I wish I had the opportunity to see these places. I have several months to go before I get to travel to the Philippines. I'm looking forward to doing some flying and filming outside the US in a different Culture.

knuckles said:
Cool video. A lot of awesome shots. I like all the non aerial stuff you mix in with it. I wish I had the opportunity to see these places. I have several months to go before I get to travel to the Philippines. I'm looking forward to doing some flying and filming outside the US in a different Culture.

Thanks. Philippines sounds like a great country for aerial shots. Can't wait to see your video!

I saw a paraglider for a minute in the video. I really want to film something else in the air like that. I was contacted to do filming in May in California by a paraglider but not sure if it will really happen or not.

Anyway, great video as always thanks for sharing :cool:

Yes there was some paragliders but I stayed far from them. Never know what can happen. I hope you'll get the chance to film the paraglider who contacted you. Keep me posted on that as well as your trip to the Philippines :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers