YoumiTrip - 2 weeks motorbike ride through Northern Vietnam

Reaction score
While in Vietnam I went on a motorbike ride through Northern Vietnam with my phantom. I had little experience on a motorbike but it was a great journey and I recommend it to you if you go there.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Gadger and JayB
Youmi,

You have shown us in this video exactly how the goPro camera and DJI Phantom have changed how a person can tell their story. Since it looks like you are traveling solo, those tools allowed you to capture your journey and show us the incredible beauty of Vietnam. I especially love how you attract a group of boys everytime you fly it seems. Boys love toys! You did a superb job in this video. Stay adventurous and keep posting!

Reactions: youmdingding
Youmi,

You have shown us in this video exactly how the goPro camera and DJI Phantom have changed how a person can tell their story. Since it looks like you are traveling solo, those tools allowed you to capture your journey and show us the incredible beauty of Vietnam. I especially love how you attract a group of boys everytime you fly it seems. Boys love toys! You did a superb job in this video. Stay adventurous and keep posting!

Thanks sdtrojan! Really appreciate your comment :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers