You-tube flights that make you think WTF!

Reaction score
So, i saw this video on You-tube of a guy crashing onto a lake (not into a lake.. watch and you will see).

And I thought to myself "Why would anyone do a flight such as this".
He flies so close to the trees he is just asking for trouble... but the mad thing is, much of the video could be recorded by simply taking a walk around the park as most of it is at about human height.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would be very interested to see any other links/videos that other forum members may have found that make you wonder : "Why. Just why did you choose to do that".

Just for a titter.

Reactions: rene van der meer
some people just plain stupid

So, i saw this video on You-tube of a guy crashing onto a lake (not into a lake.. watch and you will see).

He flies so close to the trees he is just asking for trouble... but the mad thing is, much of the video could be recorded by simply taking a walk around the park as most of it is at about human height.

I would be very interested to see any other links/videos that other forum members may have found that make you wonder : "Why. Just why did you choose to do that".

Just for a titter.
This person not only seems to be not only stupid, but doesn't mind bragging about it either.

I once tried to peak into a fan ;):
wagen.JPG

This is the complete video

This person not only seems to be not only stupid, but doesn't mind bragging about it either.

I once tried to peak into a fan ;):
View attachment 46418
This is the complete video
Is that the right video? Diver training?

You can't "fix" stupid, however stupid generally fixes itself given enough time.
We had a chance to see nature reclaim her mistake but he escaped through no fault of his own.

Just for a titter.

He may have been stupid but at the same time funny.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers