You must use the original dealer to get the $200 rebate

Reaction score
I've been told by a dealer (that I would like to buy my next Phantom from) that the $150 or $200 rebate (which actually is it?) for a future Phantom purchase can only be used if you go to the original dealer that you bought your original Phantom from.

If true, I think this is dumb- DJI should be doing everything they can to encourage good customer service. Nothing helps that more than giving the customer a choice of where they'll make their next purchase.

This is a reply from a dealer concerning the $150 credit for buyers of the original Phantom.

I spoke with DJI this weekend about how the whole credit process for the Phantom Vision will work. They stated they will be publishing a website form very soon where you can register your original Phantom purchase and receive some type of voucher. When you purchase your Vision, the dealer will honor the $150 credit and receive a rebate later from DJI.

Since I posted this, I have received a reply to an email I sent to DJI stating that as long as you have the serial number of your Phantom, you can claim the $150 discount at any dealer.

jsansing said:
When you purchase your Vision, the dealer will honor the $150 credit and receive a rebate later from DJI.

the later part scares the heck of out of me, .. especially if they send it out on a slow boat from China!

One would hope they also release the non-Vision Phantom II soon as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4