**** you, Florida and Hawaii flyers !!!

We are having a cold spell here in SW Florida!

4116175_orig.png

jimandsue60 said:

We're having a heat wave this week, high temp 47 on Thursday and Saturday. :lol:

House for rent: Great view of snow and mountains, when the frost isn't covering the windows. :roll:

IflyinWY said:
jimandsue60 said:

We're having a heat wave this week, high temp 47 on Thursday and Saturday. :lol:

House for rent: Great view of snow and mountains, when the frost isn't covering the windows. :roll:

I am sure there is no wind up there :)

Yesterday was a little windy,
25 Nov 3:57 pm MST
Temp: 30
Wind: North 40 Gusting 49
Visibility: 0.25 miles
Blowing snow and freezing fog

Today the snow just fell straight down. :)

Looking @ 54 for turkey day and FRIDAY, WaaHoo. :D

You might as well **** GA to. It is 'cold' now since it is in the high 50's, but it was in the 70's a few days ago. Very little wind here in South Georgia and no snow or ice.

Sorry!

I woud love to move to FL though, just for filming the beach and metal detecting. (and the bikinis) I have a theory that moving water and a lot of it, creates calming energy. When I win the lottery (gotta to buy a ticket first) I'll move to FL. Plus, I'm approaching the age that it is mandatory to move to Florida! BUT, I want a beach side home. Until a hurricane blows it down...

PhantomFanatic said:
You might as well **** GA to. It is 'cold' now since it is in the high 50's, but it was in the 70's a few days ago. Very little wind here in South Georgia and no snow or ice.

Sorry!

I woud love to move to FL though, just for filming the beach and metal detecting. (and the bikinis) I have a theory that moving water and a lot of it, creates calming energy. When I win the lottery (gotta to buy a ticket first) I'll move to FL. Plus, I'm approaching the age that it is mandatory to move to Florida! BUT, I want a beach side home. Until a hurricane blows it down...
Go West young man, go West. That way you don't have to put up with the humidity in Florida in the Summer. :)
That 50 degrees is better than my 28 and snow all over and wind blowing most of the time. :(

Wondering if I will ever be able to fly before April..... :?:

knuckles said:
80 tommorow here in Phoenix :) of course in the summer it can be 118
One heck of a lot better than my 28 and snow or if we are lucky and have a summer 78 and 90% humidity. :(

I'm envious of the beautiful coastal scenery of those in Hawaii and other places. My wife says she wants me to do some aerials of "something green". It can be a bit hard to find around Phoenix outside of a golf course or a park.

I have the AC going today, its 85 right now at the beach. Going to fly after dinner when it cools down. Happy Thanksgiving!!

PhantomPhreak said:
I have the AC going today, its 85 right now at the beach. Going to fly after dinner when it cools down. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Oh, you're just mean. I had to clear the snow from the driveway this morning and more snow is expected tonight.

On the other hand, I was snorkeling in the Caribbean when the rest of you were experiencing the "Polar Vortex".

Happyflyer said:
PhantomFanatic said:

Go West young man, go West. That way you don't have to put up with the humidity in Florida in the Summer. :)
That 50 degrees is better than my 28 and snow all over and wind blowing most of the time. :(

Wondering if I will ever be able to fly before April..... :?:

BUT, it is absolutely guaranteed that CA will have the BIG ONE someday, probably right after I move there.

Nice pics.

This is a photo I took today from above Sanibel Island, Florida (South West Florida). All the white stuff around the island is not snow or ice, it is sand :)

8202206_orig.jpg

This was Thanksgiving afternoon in Massachusetts:
[vimeo]113133623[/vimeo]

jimandsue60 said:
This is a photo I took today from above Sanibel Island, Florida (South West Florida). All the white stuff around the island is not snow or ice, it is sand :)

8202206_orig.jpg
Wow! It's Florida and it's not raining. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj