You all leave me with nothing to say

Reaction score
i recently joined and have noticed that pretty much every question and thought I have so far has been posted and answered. Good to see such a huge wealth of knowledge!

Reactions: BigAl07 and Axised
I am still learning from this forum despite my 3 years of Phantom flying, yes a lot of the same topics keep coming up,but there is always something new, and just when you think you are done, DJI bring out a new Phantom, and we start over.
This is the best forum for our hobby,well moderated, and some very clever(not me) posters, with all knowledge freely shared.

Reactions: WvPilot
Well, I got my first drone, a P4, for Christmas. Came on here and found I knew everything, and didn't learn anything at all.

This is generally my experience with, well, everything. I am all-knowing, all-seeing.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well, I got my first drone, a P4, for Christmas. Came on here and found I knew everything, and didn't learn anything at all.

This is generally my experience with, well, everything. I am all-knowing, all-seeing.

Ahhh...okay lol

Yes... I can tell by your thoughts on breaking the rules! [emoji6]

Jeff
Still-Stock P3S

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well of course. You are not conceited, conceit is a fault and you have none ;)

Well of course. You are not conceited, conceit is a fault and you have none ;)
It is exceedingly gratifying to see my greatness recognized so directly.

(BTW, just in case this needs to be said, I'm joking about all this; I've learned a ton from the experienced people here, and have a lot more to learn; just having a little fun)

EDIT: The DOH! compilation is brilliant!

[QUOTE="dwallersv, post: 1114346, member: 81803"
(BTW, just in case this needs to be said, I'm joking about all this; I've learned a ton from the experienced people here, and have a lot more to learn; just having a little fun)
[/QUOTE]

Wait, WHAT?? No. I don't believe it. Don't take this away from me.

Jeff

IMG_1607.JPG

Reactions: AlecW
i recently joined and have noticed that pretty much every question and thought I have so far has been posted and answered. Good to see such a huge wealth of knowledge!

Stick around awhile, fly a lot, and soon you will be answering questions as well. It's a great hobby we have here!

Reactions: jwmcgrath

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan