Yikes - They have Vanished help?

Reaction score
my firmware is all up to date on everything

and my video settings have vanished

all I can see in BOTH camera and video settings is exposure and iso, NO video settings at all

I have re-installed the app and nothing still no video options

it seems to be 'stuck' in 1080p 50fps

how do I get them back - please

thank you in advance

yup its all on and connected, I can start and stop video and take pics

everything is working fine, no crashes apart from the go app settings they are just not there

Last edited:
have I clicked something?

the settings that are 'stuck' are dis[played at the top of the app, but when I go in to the menu with the sliders, all I see is autoor manual and iso and shutter speed which is obviously not video settings

this is getting frustrating - grrrr

plus I have lost all my previous flight data now from the flight log bit - grrrrr

When stuff like this happens and you have no idea why, one thing you can do before someone actually comes up with the correct answer is to uninstall the app and re install it. This is sort of the Android / iOS version of rebooting a PC.

If your on IOS, be sure to install a fresh copy of the app. Not from your cloud.
The version that's on the cloud is the original copy that you had with the issue.
Hope that helps. Good luck.

thank you folks, but thats what I did I deleted the app and re downloaded it, hence losing my previous flights, that didnt work I have done it twice

Have you tried downgrading the FW on the AC?
It could be a FW glitch with the camera. It's worth a try.

ah for goodness sake just realised my error

I was clicking the sliders, its the menu button where the settings are

what a buffoon, ok folks stand down as you were :mad::mad::mad::D:D:D

operator error

Good to see you got it figured out. I sometimes get lost with in the app on occasions as well. No worries!:eek:

im sure the sliders used to be how you changed settings?

I know that DJI is always tweaking the app with each new version. Some changes are not mentioned until you run across them. As far as I know, the 2 main menus for camera settings have remained the same with just a few minor adjustments or ad on's depending on what aircraft you are flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik