Yikes!!! Just Bought! - Backpack Recommendations?

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on the P3P deal from DJI with extra battery

so nervous to fly now. Didn't think I would be, now that I've bought it....* hit.

Can anyone recommend a good backpack?

Thanks

boxer82003, a good backpack for you really depends on your budget and needs. You can browse a complete list of commonly used backpacks here.

I have the DJI soft back pack and I like it a lot.
I also have a Tradecraft hard case for travel, other than that purpose it is just to heavy.

I have both the hardshell knockoff for my P3 and a softshell knockoff for my P2 (as linked by @jcknows0.)

They are both good enough for keeping things together. Put it in your car, carry it a bit, ride on my motorcycle with them, etc. I would trust neither of these bags as checked luggage on a plane. For that, one should probably get a real ABS hard case.

I have the hardshell DJI backpack for hiking, local travel and carry on. I have the Tradecraft case for checked baggage on long flights. None better. I used to use soft shell backpacks with my P2s but there really is no comparison with the hardshell. Welcome to the forum and being apprehensive is a good thing. It keeps you acting safely.

I bought this one in August: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y814Z08?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage I like it. You are supposed to remove the props, but I put the Phantom in with them on, and they just barely stick out the top, I can almost zip it up all the way. Good for storing in the trunk of the car, which is about all I do with it. Removing the props and loading it correctly, I would trust it as a carry on. When I got my second Phantom, I purchased this one: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0117RUBA8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage which is virtually the same as the first one, just a different color. Pretty inexpensive.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4