New guy here. Been lurking for some time. I've decided to pull the trigger on a p3a but not sure if I should wait until after March 1st. Thinking is just maybe the price will drop after the announcement of the 4?? Thoughts on that? And I'd appreciate thoughts on the bundles from Amazon. I'm def leNing towards the extra battery bundle but should I consider others (those that include backpack etc). Thanks in advance for any input or advice related to the future purchase. I can't wait.