Yet more firmware Questions

Reaction score
Good morning folks
Running a P3Pro with 1.9 in the AC and i have been getting update nag on AC only. Now batteries and RC are saying update.
Do I need to perform any of the u[dates? I am comfortable at 1.9 on AC but does the RC differ? And batteries are updated via AC anyways correct?

Batteries updated through running .bin file on sd card. Each battery must be turned on while .bin is on sd card in AC.

Latest firmware is 1.10.90. People are saying you cant roll back if you update to the latest. I have updated one of my two Phantoms. Seems to be ok, havn't tried to roll back since it flies fine so far.

Batteries updated through running .bin file on sd card. Each battery must be turned on while .bin is on sd card in AC.
yup got that part.... now about the RC? Is it different than the AC or can I remain at current? I have no intention of an AC upgrade for now
p.s saw you kicking around and hoped you would reply tx i.m working on gathering parts for the co-phased yagis as mentioned earlier. hope to have it operational for this winter

Just looked at Controller revision. I am running controller 1.8 DJI go 3.1.1. Latest Litchi rev.

Read somewhere DJI is fixing issues with RC 1.10.90. So there might be another one soon.

What DJI go rev. do you have? Latest is 3.1.1 as I type.

You say you have 1.9.60 in AC (Latest is 1.10.90) RC 1.8 (Latest)

That should be the update required then.

You update DJI go through google play. unrelated to RC/AC.

You update DJI go through google play. unrelated to RC/AC.
please bear with the silly questions. I used to program building controls systems and if I didn't ask the simple questions before upgrading controllers I usually created much more work reverting back ;)
Have a great evening GC I'm off to chew the fat with the world on HF(ham radio)

Not a problem. Updating controller is more serious due to fact that controller is unable to revert from certain revisions.

Display device: update/roll back possible through google play/sideload from pc
Controller: update/rollback (possible with certain revisions)
Drone: update/rollback done through SD card (However if controller rev. does not match drone rev. communication and rollback not possible)

ResOps, if you still need help, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj