Yet another malfuntioning unit!!!

Reaction score
I love the p2v+ but hate DJI service reputation. I just recieved my second P2V+ and after upgrading firmware/calibration/etc for intial setup one of the motors will not fire up all the way...keeps glitching back and forth. Dont they test these things in the factory to make sure they function correctly? Guess this scrapes my shoot for this coming saturday at the local dirt track raceway :evil: I bought it from ushobby.com out of las vegas. Any chance they will send me a new unit and let me ship the old one back in the box so I can still shoot saturday? Whatcha think?

I would double check your procedures, you did reboot everything after the firmware upgrade(s), right? But to answer your question, with the right credit card, you can get almost anything done!

If they won't work with you. Order a new one with the credit card and send the old one back same day, do a chargeback on the one you send back. If they won't work with you I would order from someone else.

DCGOO said:
I would double check your procedures, you did reboot everything after the firmware upgrade(s), right? But to answer your question, with the right credit card, you can get almost anything done!

Ya it only had me recycle one time this go around. But I will double check everything once we get back to the house.

I have the same issue. Open the box, initial setup, firmware upgrade..etc..etc.. Went out the park,
prop is up, prop guard is up.. start the engine... hmmm...one of the motor didn't work correctly,
keeps glitching back and forth as You wrote.... :? Go home, box close, product sent back.

UShobby.com out of las vegas is a very nice company to work with. They paid the shipping back to them and will be repairing my bird and sending her back to me. Not sure on the time line but I figure with a week shipping one way I will be looking at 3-3.5 weeks till Im in the sky again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers