Yes !! My Phantom 2 Kit is here !!!

Reaction score
Hi guys, just to report that yesterday i got my Dslr Toronto Kit, and i have to mention that is incredible !! I made my first fly this morning with no problem at all !! ( after beeing pract. with a Hubsan X4 wich accually its sooooo much difficult to fly then the Phantom ) i have to confess the on the last batt i went to ATT mode .... it was a bit windy, still i manage to fly with no problems and land my 3 batterys with no problem at all.
So i will keep on flying for 2 weeks at least before i attach the gimball/gopro and do a film/test fly with it.
Let me inroduce myself a bit, my name is Estevan, im from Argentina, lived 8 years in the U.States, now im in Playa del Carmen, near to Cancun.
Im a professional photographer ( or i was ) 46 years old, and i will be using at one point the Phantom to do some real state images and as well some Golf Course Videos as well.
When i was younger ( ;) ) like 15, i had a RC plane wich i never was able to make it fly .....
I really love the sky, and today, was something special going on when the Phantom swimmg throu the sky .....
Im so happy :) ..... this is just the begining !!
( sorry for my english ...... i try my best, gramatical corrections are more then welcome :)

PD: The customer support of Dslr its outstanding !!

Attachments

• IMG_6854.jpg
    IMG_6854.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 464
Congrats! Awesome feeling :) I got mine on Saturday... can't wait to fly again!

If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend that you download the "Pilot Traing Guide" from the DJI website, and work through the lessons in it. It'll teach you how to fly properly.

Thank you guys !!
Ill wait to get more experience before i start using the FPV :)
I been waiting for 1 month and 1/2 HarryT, belive me, i have seen/read so much about it ...... specially all the info videos from DJI about it, and yes, the lessons from the Dji web site are a must and great as well.
There is only one thing i coundt find yet, and its a professional manouvers lessons technique for filming ....... that will be great to see ....
But agein, i just run my first 3 Batt .... still have to burn many more, and learn from it.
Thank for the tip HarryT ! :)

Congrats!! I just started in July and having a blast! Really like the FPV aspect of it!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie