Yellow light on P2 radio?

Reaction score
I have had my P2 + ZenMuse + Hero3+ + Fatshark Attitude for about a month, since driving my P1 and associated gear into the ocean in mid-December. Very happy with many aspects of the P2. Very unhappy with much of today spent trying to re-calibrate X1 (gimbal pitch) in the wake of my first firmware upgrades since P2 arrived mid-December. Seems like a lot of people online have also struggled with loss of control of gimbal pitch in wake of firmware upgrade. Oh well.

Question du juor: since the various upgrades today, when I power up the transmitter, I no longer get the steady red light, but a steady yellowish/green light. Never seen that before. Brief test flight in the front yard tonight following all the firmware updates and all systems seem normal, including smooth gimbal pitch control, and fatshark FPV. I am inclined to think "no harm no foul", but figure someone out there can tell me why my radio light is now yellow/green and not red. I am running Nazam mode for the first time, with IOC on, but doesn't make sense to me that that change would result in a different light color on the transmitter.

Thanks,
Kelly

I had the same orange light instead of the red light on my controller. It seems to indicate that the controller transmitter is not fully calibrated. I updated the gimbal firmware recently then performed a calibration just for the gimbal and not the sticks. When I powered up again the TX lamp was orange. Had to go back into the software and do a full calibration of all the sticks to correct it. Red light now appears on the controller. On my P2, the controller wouldn't even start the quad until the TX was full calibration. Hope this helps in your situation. Mike.

Thanks Mike. Now that you point that out, that corroborates with my experience a few months back, though I didn't realize the correlation at the time. I also had the issue of won't start without sticks calibration. That was a head-scratcher for a few days.

Kelly

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20