Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

yellow flashing - 2 times

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by berndgill, Aug 10, 2013.

1. berndgill

Hello,

I have some problems with my phantom. The compass always had issues and the Mod Value was always around 650.
    I upgraded the firmware to 3.16 and when I went outside I got after warmup the 2 yellow flashes (and they do not go away).
    So I ordered a new compass one and replaced the old one.

Again the 2 yellow flashes.
    Then I downgraded to 3.14 and did n Advanced and a Basic calibration.

Suddenly I could calibrate the compass and everything worked.
    Now when downgrading it went from an X to a + model - so it did not fly.

I changed it and recalibrated it.

Inside it it showed me everything OK (even without calibration) but could not find the satellite

When I turned it off, went outside and turned it on again I only got again the 2 yellow flashes.

I have not found any information on these 2 yellow flashes.
    And the compass values are still 000 0

Does anyone know what is the problem?

Thanks!

Regards

Bernd

2. natscape

Do you get the 3 RED flashes after the 2 yellow flashes?

Also, could you post a screenshot of the Tools section in Naza Assistant?

3. martcerv

2 Yellow flashes on their own show its in ATTI mode and sticks not centered, if you center both sticks this should then be just a single yellow flash. Any red flashes after this show how many satellites have been found.

[​IMG]

The most likely reason for this is your GPS is not functioning and so it wont go into GPS mode which would be 2 or 1 green light depending on stick positions. Possibly a crash may have cracked the GPS antenna as there have been a few people who have had this happen or its simply not connected properly. Also a large compass error caused by a strong magnet near the compass at some point, possibly you screwed it on with a strong magnetic screwdriver when replacing it? Compass errors will show up as red and yellow led so this is not your likely issue.