yellow flashing - 2 times

Reaction score
Hello,

I have some problems with my phantom. The compass always had issues and the Mod Value was always around 650.
I upgraded the firmware to 3.16 and when I went outside I got after warmup the 2 yellow flashes (and they do not go away).
So I ordered a new compass one and replaced the old one.

Again the 2 yellow flashes.
Then I downgraded to 3.14 and did n Advanced and a Basic calibration.

Suddenly I could calibrate the compass and everything worked.
Now when downgrading it went from an X to a + model - so it did not fly.

I changed it and recalibrated it.

Inside it it showed me everything OK (even without calibration) but could not find the satellite

When I turned it off, went outside and turned it on again I only got again the 2 yellow flashes.

I have not found any information on these 2 yellow flashes.
And the compass values are still 000 0

Does anyone know what is the problem?

Thanks!

Regards

Bernd

Do you get the 3 RED flashes after the 2 yellow flashes?

Also, could you post a screenshot of the Tools section in Naza Assistant?

2 Yellow flashes on their own show its in ATTI mode and sticks not centered, if you center both sticks this should then be just a single yellow flash. Any red flashes after this show how many satellites have been found.

5d55.jpg

The most likely reason for this is your GPS is not functioning and so it wont go into GPS mode which would be 2 or 1 green light depending on stick positions. Possibly a crash may have cracked the GPS antenna as there have been a few people who have had this happen or its simply not connected properly. Also a large compass error caused by a strong magnet near the compass at some point, possibly you screwed it on with a strong magnetic screwdriver when replacing it? Compass errors will show up as red and yellow led so this is not your likely issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj