Year compilation 2015 Phantom 3 professional

Really cool - I take it you live close to Rotterdam? Lot's of interesting subject matter that you wouldn't associate with a 'flat' country. I watched it to the end - as I have read, most videos should be around the 3min mark to keep the interest.

I could only watch the youtube vid in 360p - which detracted from your great work

Some of the clips were 'fisheye' like above the clouds - was that with P2?

I like
8.5/10 :sweatsmile:

Really cool - I take it you live close to Rotterdam? Lot's of interesting subject matter that you wouldn't associate with a 'flat' country. I watched it to the end - as I have read, most videos should be around the 3min mark to keep the interest.

I could only watch the youtube vid in 360p - which detracted from your great work

Some of the clips were 'fisheye' like above the clouds - was that with P2?

I like
8.5/10 :sweatsmile:

I live more close to Amsterdam than Rotterdam 50km above Amsterdam,almost every ship chase is very close to Amsterdam or in the industry part of it called westpoort.

Yes Holland is as flat as they come,but not that boring as many may think,mostly because of the strange water land parts that have been made by humans.
I really like mountains myself,so I am glad Germany and France are not that far too visit in a holiday on my motorcycle, even the Alps in Switzerland and France are within reach.

Most of the time I try too keep my normal drone video's between 1.5 and 2.5 minutes for the reason you mentioned.

Every shot is made by the Phantom 3 pro, and most of them are shot in 4K some older once are 1080p,but not that cloud one,maybe the extreme conditions made it look kinda fisheye ish.

Thanks for the feedback and for watching all the way to the end.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers