Yeah, yeah.. First decent P3P flight

Reaction score
Watching some of these slickly produced videos, I feel like I'm slacking.. But here's a video from one of my first (ok, really my third) flights with my new P3P.. No editing, still getting the feel of things, so be gentle ;-) Scouting the location for my daughters graduation party.

Either way, this thing (P3P) is leaps and bound better than the P1 it replaced...

we all started somewhere, just today I learned to use healthy drones and Dashware

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get the text files on healthy drones, let them convert to cvs file, the import the CSv into Dashware with the video, then you get hud on your videos

My first video edit...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey great job - not a lot to edit anyway - lol. The little guy at the end - just staring away the Phantom wondering when he can get his hands on it - ha ha.

Did you notice and flashes of "poor or lost signal" when hovering directly overhead - at least it looked you were right over yourself at the beginning. You are probably aware anyway that you could lose signal directly overhead since the antennas are facing out and away - worth repeating anyway.

Safe and happy flying - perfect spot the graduation party.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik