Yay. It's finally back home!

Reaction score
Been gone almost a month getting a new gimbal and other repairs after a crash.
So glad to have her home.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431600117.034386.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hughie
Nice setup!
Happy flying.

Reactions: Ezookiel
NOTE TO SELF:
No matter how glad you are to have it back, and how desperate you are to fly it again, going out very late in a winter afternoon without enough warm clothes, and only enough remaining daylight for 2 batteries worth of flying, means near hypothermia!!!
Was worth it though :)

Reactions: IflyinWY
Working on today's much better footage. I even got footage of a scrub fire some moron kid lit in nearby reserve land.
Then a friend's son joined me. He needed "Street Life" photos for a school project he's working on this weekend, so I let him fly for a bit (my heart rate will slow back down eventually) over to a nearby Skate Park and Basketball Court, so he could get some unique perspectives etc, then I got some shots of people enjoying the sun at our local lake to add to them.
Putting them all on thumbdrive for him now.

Working on today's much better footage.

I tried for this months ago, I may as well try again. If you get tired of trying to edit footage and you find someone who will do what you ask, please let me know. I've got hours upon hours of crap which could be minutes upon minutes of really awesome stuff.
I don't have the time or the smarts to do it all.

Now quit reading the darn posts here and get back to editing so I can live vicariously through your footage. :):)

My footage is yawn inducing.
Just boring slow meandering flights around my local lake, and even the lake isn't even all that scenic. Hell, I even got too nervous to fly under our ten metre high bridge today. I see my altitude AGL go into single digits (especially over water) and I start getting a cowardly streak.
Nothing in my footage is exciting.

But the flight from the lake, up to the grass fire, then out to my newest distance record (1.71kms) and then over the new construction area, and around the edge of the lake snooping on everyone having McDonalds or walking dogs along the waterfront, before returning to my launch point, is currently uploading to YT now, but it's going to take all night, it's in a massively overkill 4K format.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now quit reading the darn posts here and get back to editing so I can live vicariously through your footage. :):)

Ok, sorry it took so long, but glitches with; first my computer that took for ages to process it (A Surface Pro 3 isn't a good video editor), and then with YouTube that took 2 days to upload a 12 minute video, and then rejected it claiming it was over the 720 minute length limit, so I had to upload it all over again, meant that I've only just managed now to get the video up for you to live vicariously through.
I might add that I did warn you that my videos are pretty boring.
This is simply a video around a Canberra lake, stirring up a few locals in the process.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4