Yaw stick gains?

Reaction score
Where is the gain setting for Yaw?, is their one? I would like to slow it down to about half if that is possible

If I'm not mistaken yaw is controlled by the rudder (R) adjustment in the setup assistant. I found that in order to control the yaw the way I wanted to - in order to achieve slow, film-like pans - I had to do so in my controller (Futaba T8J).

FASTFJR said:
Where is the gain setting for Yaw?, is their one? I would like to slow it down to about half if that is possible

adanac said:
If I'm not mistaken yaw is controlled by the rudder (R) adjustment in the setup assistant. I found that in order to control the yaw the way I wanted to - in order to achieve slow, film-like pans - I had to do so in my controller (Futaba T8J).

FASTFJR said:

Thanks, yea thats what I kind of thought. Didn't know if you could do it with the factory box

FASTFJR said:
adanac said:

FASTFJR said:

Thanks, yea thats what I kind of thought. Didn't know if you could do it with the factory box

In basic - RC - settings for all gains including yaw, but an aftermarket Tx you can fine tune the yaw settings

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4