YAW or camera is tilted

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wasn't able to find a thread on the topic of fixing my problem.

I have watched many youtube videos on how to fix this problem. I don't know how it originally happened but every now and then, and whats becoming more and more common, is that when turning on the PV2+ the camera is not leveled.

I know how to unscrew the back of the gimbal and line up the leveling sensor to make the camera straight.

However even after I straighten it...fly for a little and then pack it up, using the plastic mold for the camera to hold it in place, and when I turn it back on I continue to have the same problem.

So now every time I fly I have to unscrew the back and level the sensor.

Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks so much!

themariobianco said:
Hey guys,

I wasn't able to find a thread on the topic of fixing my problem.

I have watched many youtube videos on how to fix this problem. I don't know how it originally happened but every now and then, and whats becoming more and more common, is that when turning on the PV2+ the camera is not leveled.

I know how to unscrew the back of the gimbal and line up the leveling sensor to make the camera straight.

However even after I straighten it...fly for a little and then pack it up, using the plastic mold for the camera to hold it in place, and when I turn it back on I continue to have the same problem.

So now every time I fly I have to unscrew the back and level the sensor.

Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks so much!

Smoosh some permatex redloctite onto the end of the motor shaft and try to get it to compress into the joint. Make sure you have it level before you do so or before it sets up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20