Yaw movement limit?

Reaction score
What does this do?

I think i read somewhere to turn it down to create slower thus smoother yawing / panning?

Am i right?

I have set mine at 130 but i have forgotten what the default was and there is no option to reset the defaults in this particular menu

Darren

What does this do?

I think i read somewhere to turn it down to create slower thus smoother yawing / panning?

Am i right?

I have set mine at 130 but i have forgotten what the default was and there is no option to reset the defaults in this particular menu

Darren

Under advanced settings, if you set your EXP setting for Rudder, this will also give you smoother, slower panning. I have mine set ro 37 ( saw it on you tube somewhere ).

Under advanced settings, if you set your EXP setting for Rudder, this will also give you smoother, slower panning. I have mine set ro 37 ( saw it on you tube somewhere ).

hey frank, to be honest i didnt wanna start playing with the rudder, throttle or backward/left settings, well not just yet anyways,

But any chance you know what i asked about the yaw movement limit and what the default is and what it actually does lol?

hey frank, to be honest i didnt wanna start playing with the rudder, throttle or backward/left settings, well not just yet anyways,

But any chance you know what i asked about the yaw movement limit and what the default is and what it actually does lol?

Not sure I understand your question, but I think their default settings is 100. Don't quote me on that, I'm not near the drone.

Not sure I understand your question, but I think their default settings is 100. Don't quote me on that, I'm not near the drone.

Question is what does yaw movement limit do?

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan