YAW MOD QUESTION/SWITCH

Been looking at video is the switch a on/off . or on/off/on ,i know its a dpdt thanks

Hinmarkstoys,

The switch is a off on, if it was on/off/on it would move three ways, middle, off, left side, right side on. Hope that makes sense;)

I'm doing the mod tomorrow on my TX, have all the equipment sooo fingers crossed all should go well. My switch is off on, many thanks to JDot for that;)

Yep I done something similar, the one I got was a on/on switch. Should have worked but didn't:(

Remember to get a pair of matched resistors, I bought 20 & managed to get 6 matched pairs;) check them with your multimeter.

Good thing is all the switches/resistors are sooooo cheap:)

Will do,
My friend, and I made a short video on how to assemble switch, for you, am working on video on how to install switch to RC. But there is a nice YouTube video someone already done for us. It is simple once you get into actually doing it! But I'll send that over in a bit, have some errands to run for about an hour or so!

J Dot
Take care, fly safe!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello Markstoys,
Here is a couple videos for you

1st
How to assemble switch
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Next
How to install switch
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope this helps!
Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
I will let you know how I made out once I get everything I need I did order everything should receive by Saturday

just wanted to thank you j dot and members, worked out great I did two one for my fc40 and 1 for my vision 2 thanks again

Nice one marktoys;) glad you've done the mod & all working ok:) well done my man;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.