YA'LL Leave Hunch alone he's finishing up my bird....

Getting my bird back tuesday, she's souped up now you hear? I call her "DELTA LADY"
Sounds good and glad ya getting it back already !!

yippie kid goat.jpg

Getting my bird back tuesday, she's souped up now you hear? I call her "DELTA LADY"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: captblast
Yes sir, asked Hanie if two weeks was doable and getting her headed this way in 9 days. Good communication, excellent service. Service being a elfin' rarity these days. But I digress..

Reactions: dirkclod
reckin' what happened to that western cowboy? Probably getting some sunset flying in? Storming here just now.
Naaa ..he here ;) We slowed up for awhile with the rain right now !!

yeah we were supposed to get it about lunch, rushing with the bushog all morning, quit @ 20:30 and still no rain. Was supposed to be clear, had 3" last week, enough, trying to dry some wheat up for harvest here. Just a squall

yeah we were supposed to get it about lunch, rushing with the bushog all morning, quit @ 20:30 and still no rain. Was supposed to be clear, had 3" last week, enough, trying to dry some wheat up for harvest here. Just a squall
Try and run a tractor around here and ya stuck bro !!

Me **** phone won't quit ringing and I'm trying to edit and upload this evenings flight in Crazy Woman Canyon... I NEED A **** EDITOR... :mad:

Reactions: dirkclod
Me **** phone won't quit ringing and I'm trying to edit and upload this evenings flight in Crazy Woman Canyon... I NEED A **** EDITOR... :mad:
Here..
perry white.png
Ya Got Em Good.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers