X1 will not configure

Reaction score
So, initially I had the 'common' problem of the X1 lever on my TX not making contact with the actual variable resistor on the circuit board. The lever wasn't doing anything, no response on RC assistant software or the main software. The resistor was smashed into the board. So I gently pulled it back out to where it should be, aligned the resistor's screw with the screw from the X1 lever, and then put it back together.
Now, I actually do get some response from X1 with the movement of the lever. The problem, is that it will not correctly configure. It goes from fully down tilt (-1000) all the way to fully up (1000) with BARELY any movement of the lever. This is impossible to get the gimbal tilt to work right, it's either going all the way up or all the way down. The lever moves maybe 5% of the way, and that is enough to make the X1 signal go from top to bottom, and the other 95% of lever movement doesn't do anything. The configuring doesn't do anything to help this. Can't use the X1 for now. I contacted DJI but no response yet.
Is there something I can do??
:x
Running tarot gimbal, v1.08. Just want tilt to work right, gimbal operates fine.

After fixing the part in the controller, did you calibrate the lever in the RC Assistant software? If not you'll need to do the calibration there and move the lever while you're doing the sticks too, then calibrate X1 in the Phantom Assistant again.

OI Photography said:
After fixing the part in the controller, did you calibrate the lever in the RC Assistant software? If not you'll need to do the calibration there and move the lever while you're doing the sticks too, then calibrate X1 in the Phantom Assistant again.

Yes I did do the calibration again in the RC assistant, BUT... I didn't move the X1 lever while I was doing the sticks, because it was recommending me not to... So, that is my first next step as I saw this was an issue somewhere else and that's all it was... Hope it works tonight! Thanks for the tip!

I had some similar issue with not having full tilt control with mine. Like you I did not configure the X1 during calibration in the RC assistant because the screen said that X1 calibration should not be done there but in the assistant software. However after i did it anyway in the RC assistant along with the sticks then the same in the assistant software it fixed my issue

I've got same problems with X1. more than that, when I tried to calibate in RC assistant and after in Phantom Assistant the whole angle became less (before it was around 10 degrees, after calibration is set to 2-3 degrees).

Thanks guys, i got it working better. I had to do what ya'll said basically, calibrate it in RC assist with the thumbsticks, even though it says not to.
Now its got a small issue where sometimes it will just pan up, or down, on it's own, seems to be related to the movement of the phantom. if it jerks up real fast, the camera will be tilted down, and then kinda goes down on its own... not every time though... oh well. I can still adjust with the X1 lever. thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4