X1 Pitch Calibration Issue

Reaction score
Along with the gimbal Issue I am having I upgraded RC Assistant firmware to update 1.0.2.26 I noticed I am having the issue like in this Video I found on YouTube. I have tried calibration in the RC assistant Firmware.
I have done a hard reset per instructions. I have tried the calibration in the phantom assistant the nazda calibration and it still is screwy. HELP! Any Ideas?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PROBLEM SOLVED at least on the calibration issue. After researching the problem and digging deep This is what I did, The steps are as Follows... Turn on the controller, plug it in, start the RC assistant NOT THE PHANTOM ASSISTANT. Calibrate the two Joy Sticks. after that is complete.. rotate the X1 Wheel back and forth several times so it calibrates as well. Once complete, leave the controller on but unplug it. Exit the RC assistant software. Plug in the Phantom 2V+ and turn it on. Start the Phantom Assistant and go into the NAZDA SETTINGS not the Phantom. Go to the RC tab and calibrate there. Make sure you move the wheel several times before completing the calibration. Finish the calibration, exit, unplug the Phantom, turn it off, then turn off the controller. I don't know what happened I am almost positive it was during the controller up grade to firmware 1.0.2.26. I love my phantom but from all I have read its awful finicky on firmware upgrades sometimes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers