WTT: My Google Glass V2.0 for your P2V+

Reaction score
The title says it all. :)

I am very interested in purchasing a Phantom 2 Vision+. I bought a pair of Google Glass V2.0 Explorer Edition a few months ago in Charcoal Black with every single accessory thinking that I would have time to develop apps for them. Unfortunately my work has been so busy I haven't had time to do anything with them beyond turn them on and take a few pictures.

Now months later I have the free time but find myself more interested in the mechanical engineering aspect of quads over the software engineering that I do all day at work already. I am hoping that someone else on this board is perhaps done with their DJI P2V+ and/or is interested in early access to Google Glass.

If you are interested you can reach me at 206-992-8926 and if you live in the Los Angeles area we can meet up in a public place of your choosing to examine each others wares and make the exchange.

Really excited to get into this new hobby and would like to do it without angering my wife over the amount of money I've spent on "toys" so a trade would be ideal. :)

Cheers!

It's not a P2V+, but I have a new-in-box Phantom 2 and H3-3D gimbal (not new). You'll still need a Go Pro. Depending on the accessories you have, I can throw in a Go Pro Hero 3 Black.

I'm in Long Beach, CA. If you're interested, PM me or post back on here.

Regardless, good luck and welcome to Quads. You're gonna have a blast!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers