WTF Happened Here With My DJI Phantom 3

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

why wouldn't you just hit return home than waiting for it not worth it

wow that's weird

Please upload your flight record to healthy drones .com so that we may evaluate. You may get your answer there.

I will start by saying if you plan to post videos here with dialogue please do not curse as this is a family friendly forum and that is not allowed.
As far as the problem, check your settings as there is an option to hold in place when you have a signal loss or to RTH. I would of assumed that after less than a minute it would of RTH. Very strange. Did you run the data through Healthy Drones?
PS - did you see the helicopter fly by you around 5:40? Glad you weren't higher. :eek:

It appears you craft is drifting. How can it be drifting if you're in GPS? Could it be you somehow lost your minimum satellites you needed for GPS?

I think I found out what happened :) video coming up with my theory.

I will start by saying if you plan to post videos here with dialogue please do not curse as this is a family friendly forum and that is not allowed.
As far as the problem, check your settings as there is an option to hold in place when you have a signal loss or to RTH. I would of assumed that after less than a minute it would of RTH. Very strange. Did you run the data through Healthy Drones?
PS - did you see the helicopter fly by you around 5:40? Glad you weren't higher. :eek:
heli was very high up!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: QuadBart
I make a post about not using expletives in the forum and people reply with more? o_O
Next time I will issue warnings. Lets keep it clean here.

It appears you craft is drifting. How can it be drifting if you're in GPS? Could it be you somehow lost your minimum satellites you needed for GPS?
I am positive I was in GPS Mode

To many disgruntled people in the world be happy ;)
I am always happy... until I see people cursing here. o_O
And can we keep it on topic please.

If I would have lost the drone I would have gotten the Phantom 3 Advanced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers