WTB Phantom 3 Advanced

Reaction score
Hallo,

I want to buy Phantom 3 Advanced! I am from Croatia. I can pay with Paypal!
Please sent me PM with informations and price. Looking for buy NEW for max price od 800 USD shipped to Croatia.

shipping from US to Croatia will be around $125-135 so your price range (which is about $620 US) may be little low.

pozdrav u Hrvatsku ;)

i know, i know, i am just saying that probably US seller won't be able to sell you a brand new P3A for $500 + shipping over there.

gde si u Cro ?

Shipping to EU with USPS Priority Mail for a box the size and weight of P3A is about $65-70

Shipping to EU with USPS Priority Mail for a box the size and weight of P3A is about $65-70
correct, no insurance and "slow boat to china" shipping but if you want it there in reasonable time like 5-10 days and insure it for the value
then it is closer to $125.
i've sent Phantoms to Croatia before and that's what it cost.

I don't know if prices to Croatia are different, but for EU (for Greece specifically which is about the same distance as Croatia if not more), it takes 6-10 working days...it has tracking no. and if I remember correctly it covers loss up to $200, but you can add insurance for next to nothing...
Also it is the safest way to avoid getting the package caught at customs which leads to having to pay custom fees...

Why to order Phantom from USA when you can buy DJI Phantom in Croatia at same prices as on DJI official website for all Europe? This prices including all customs fees and taxes. This is important because tax in Croatia is 25%, and even when you buy DJI from USA or from somewhere else, you must pay 5% customs fee, 25% tax and other customs expenses, so total price including shipping can be more expensive than the price in Croatia. When you buy it locally in Croatia, you have local support and warranty, manuals in Croatian language. Also if you are near DJI authorized dealer in Zagreb you can touch and try DJI drones before purchase

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic