WTB Phantom 3 Advanced or Pro controller or main board

Reaction score
P3A controller sat for 6 months and now won't charge. DJI repair stated internal controller board is bad. Looking to buy a controller or controller main board. Thanks!

P3A controller sat for 6 months and now won't charge. DJI repair stated internal controller board is bad. Looking to buy a controller or controller main board. Thanks!

i have a RC mainboard from a gl300b controller. i bought a broken p3a off a guy, this fell off a desk onto the floor and cracked open. i stole half the shell and a few other parts, but mainboard is untouched. i took what i wanted and dont need it.

you may also wanna test the battery, could easily be the battery. this one had same issue, dead battery was the cause. Plugged in a good battery and it charged fine.

Orw8TJc.jpg

I am definitely interested. I sent it into DJI for repair and they stated it was the board..I would assume they checked the battery but who knows. If you want to part with the board let me know what you want for it. I don't have mine back yet to compare if it is a 300A or 300B. I got one of the very first models so I assume A but it seems that it doesn't make much difference. Let me know this is a HUGE help!!

It’s sitting in a box. $20? Not looking to get rich just cover shipping basically .. lemme know

ydaddy09 i have a complete P3 A/P controller with HDMI board already installed if you're still looking.

Can these boards not be interchanged for a newer version? I'm sure mine would be an A from the initial release of the P3A, but would a B board work?

Can these boards not be interchanged for a newer version? I'm sure mine would be an A from the initial release of the P3A, but would a B board work?
i think the USB modules are different, not sure if it makes a difference about the board.

Man i am desperately needing the board if you still have it .
I'm a disabled vet (Navy)and money is really tight as I'm struggling with ssi boa4d so please be kind

Thanks
John

Reactions: DMcNamara

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen