WTB: Phantom 2

Reaction score
Looking to buy a used Phantom 2 or FC40, but preferably the 2. Let me know what you have, modifications and price.

I humbly suggest you go browsing through this forum, I see people regularly posting Phantom 2 with all sorts of kits on them. Couple things:
there is a post threshold you have to hit before you can send PMs, I think it's like 5 or 10 posts so I would bounce around the forum and respond to some threads (even like in the Videos forum you can just say "cool video!" ) and get your post count up so you can PM people who are selling.

Also, imo a lot of the Phantom 2s with kits people post here are severely overpriced... it happens all the time with technology for example just yesterday I saw a guy who posted his P2 with a FPV kit and he listed that he had paid out like $3800 and he wanted $3000 or $3300 for the setup. Well guess what the stuff just isn't that expensive anymore. Just because someone paid $3800 for something 6 months or a year ago doesn't mean that's what you can claim it's worth.

A brand new non-Vision P2 with a H3-3D gimbal is only $829 list price now. GoPro Hero3+ models price dropped because now the Hero4 is out. You can piece together a plug-and-play, no solder FPV solution INCLUDING premium antennas, an iOSD Mini, and display mount for under $450 (see this stickythread in FPV forum viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26413)
So even factoring for a new Gopro Hero4 black that's a brand new P2 system with FPV for under $1800. throw in batteries (2 for 240) and a backpack/case you still are barely topping $2000 so I just gotta laugh at people trying to get 3000+ for their used bundles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers