WTB: Phantom 2 complete kit w/ or w/o GoPro Black

Reaction score
I figured i'd post this here before buying from B&H Photo. Does anyone have a complete Phantom 2 kit with Gimbal, FPV, and OSD they would like to unload? Message me with details, detailed pictures and/or video, and price. Looking to save a few bucks buying used.

anonymoususer said:
I figured i'd post this here before buying from B&H Photo. Does anyone have a complete Phantom 2 kit with Gimbal, FPV, and OSD they would like to unload? Message me with details, detailed pictures and/or video, and price. Looking to save a few bucks buying used.

I do. I just purchased one a few weeks ago. It is the Phantom 2 with the gimbal, complete 1.3GHZ FPV system, iOSD, and 3 batteries. I also have brand new carbon fiber blades that are not used. I have the GoPro hero 3 black edition with 32gb SD Card.

the reason I would not mind selling my Phantom2 is because there is an 8 rotor copter that I have had my eyes on that I would like to get. It is significantly larger but where I fly, it would be great.

If you do not want the Gopro camera, make an offer with and without. FYI, I think one of the batteries might have a bad cell because it only lasts around 12-13 mins. The place I bought it from sent me a new battery and allowed me to keep the old one. I figured I would contact DJI and see if I can send it back directly to them and get a new one. Then I would have 3 perfect batteries.

I have around $1,400 in this with everything I mentioned included (not including the GoPro camera itself). I will take $1,200 for my phantom 2 package listed above. It is ready to fly and FPV right out of the box.

With the GoPro Black add $300. (I am including a $50 SD Card for free, and BacPac extended battery $50).

I have a p2 for sale. Just the p2. 550.00 plus shipping. 11 charges on the batts. Extra props and wider taller legs. Radio included.
Not stable enough for me for professional quality video.
Gregg

jsnip4 said:
I have around $1,400 in this with everything I mentioned included (not including the GoPro camera itself). I will take $1,200 for my phantom 2 package listed above. It is ready to fly and FPV right out of the box.

With the GoPro Black add $300. (I am including a $50 SD Card for free, and BacPac extended battery $50).

I'm interested in both the phantom and gopro. Can you clarify if the package comes with the LCD monitor. And also post some pics?

aguirre said:
jsnip4 said:

I'm interested in both the phantom and gopro. Can you clarify if the package comes with the LCD monitor. And also post some pics? you can send them to my inbox or e-mail if preferred [email protected]

Email sent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic