Wtb p3p battery,needs to be sent to australia.paypal.

Reaction score
Guys im after one battery for my p3p please let me know if you have one and at what price.must be sent to Australia and payment method paypal is preferred.

Hi Jake88, hope all is well in Austrailia! It's a great day here in South Central Florida.
I have accumulated six (6) batteries - including a couple that I'd be willing to part with. I have one (1) brand new battery in its original box, never opened that I'd ship to you for $110 + whatever actually shipping is...
- OR - If you wanted TWO (2) used batteries, I'd take $160 + plus shipping. I don't have any idea what it costs to ship to your part of the world, but I hope that this comes off as a good faith offer to a fellow phantom enthusiast. Whatever you choose, best of luck, mate!

Hey scott just after the 1 battery,just spent 1k repairing my p3p so money is tight..was hoping to spend around 80usd...and then how ever much postage was

Actually id buy the 2 if your still willing to sell,is there anyway u can show me the are working at full performance?and how much would be postage be?im from victoria ,melbourne,3977.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj