Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

WTB - P3 Controller

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Scott H, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Scott H

Want to buy a P3 controller for my P3A.

,,,OR, willing to consider offers for my freshly repaired Phantom 3 Advanced. I have everything but the transmitter, including 3 batteries, charging hub & 2 chargers, 3 sets of props, 32 & 16G media cards, plus a great Seahorse carrying case, commercial-flight ready, waterproof with pull handle & wheels.

HERE'S MY SITUATION: Shipped my P3A aircraft & RC transmitter to DJI via UPS on June 30 in accordance with DJI's return/repair instructions (including original proof-of-purchase from authorized dealer). Just received drone aircraft MINUS MY R/C TRANSMITTER on July 22. After hours and hours spent online and on the phone with 6 DJI reps and 7 UPS reps -- still no sign of my transmitter or any recourse for replacement whatsoever.

So I'm essentially grounded until I find another P3 transmitter. Or I can sell the remains of this otherwise wonderful hobby.

2. tonyt76

I have a GL300B p3 controller. It works perfect but has 2 white hole plugs in it from where my SMA jacks were for my antenna mod.

3. dmehinovic92

I've got a controller. Great condition with original tablet mount. Willing to let it go with charger for 220 shipped.

4. KPH

KPH

I have a P3A controller I will sell for $200.00 shipped.

5. SinMaster21

Check eBay bro. You can pick one up all day long for $169 or less shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app