WTB: P2 with Pre-1.5 FW

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a P2 with firmware PREVIOUS to 1.5, ideally 1.1.9.

Reason is I am planning a trip to the Andes in Peru and don't want to have any restrictions on filming/pictures...

You "might"? Lol, how do you NOT know?

unless you are a distributor with tons and tons of quadcopters

Let me know ..:

LOL,
no, i repair them and last year i did over 600 Phantoms, majority P2/P3's and i have a few P2's laying around.
basically it's the NAZA (flight controller) inside that holds the firmware which you are looking for. i will check later and see what i have and let you know.

oh okay! Sorry, I'm just a newbie here; don't know one guy from the next.

Looking forward to hearing what 'hunch' has

So far, I got one PM but it's loaded with "main controller 3.08" and gps 6.0.1.4 and "receiver phantom 2" 1.0.0.0.... Not sure what combos work to be able to have no restrictions except for the pre 1.5 on the receiver. Will this combo suit my needs?

Reactions: captainmilehigh
one thing it's confusing thou. you say you want 1.1.9 firmware which is old firmware on P3, not P2. P2 has 3.xx firmware versions.
can you clarify please?

My limited knowledge after spending a few hours lurking in the forums and reading "should I upgrade to 1.5000" thread which is 13 pages long, has me pretty much understanding the 1.1.9 version of P2 was rock solid stable and no limitations.
Did I interpret it wrong?

Edit: okay I was wrong. Wow. I spent 90 minutes reading the thread and thought it was for P2. So the P3 also has no restrictions as long as it's pre-1.5? I have to recalibrate my mind now....

I guess ideally, I would like the latest version of a DJI drone that has ability to be non-restrictive , that being P3, but a P2 is fine too.... And of course the Pre 1.5

Hunch, (or anyone else), I'll take any drone that is unrestrictive. How's that?

Whether XXX firmware for the P2 or <1.5 for the P3....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31