WTB: Hard case for Phantom 3 Professional

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a hard case for my Phantom. Let me know what you have! Thanks! Michigan location.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have a pelican hard case for p3. Going to sell my p3 so I won't need it. Text me at 8103413972 if still interested. I'm in Fenton Michigan

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have a pelican hard case for p3. Going to sell my p3 so I won't need it. Text me at 8103413972 if still interested. I'm in Fenton Michigan

If anyone is interested in my phantom three professional I'm selling it along with the case for 650 there are many extras coming with it such as prop guards gimbal guard airspeed altimeter pelican hard case extra props extra battery decals. This quad copter has maybe 2 hours on it of flight time as I did not get out to fly it very much and it's pretty much like new . you can text me at 810-341-3972 if you want just the pelican hard case it's $145 if you want just a phantom three it's $600
I can meet anywhere in Michigan in a 40 mile radius from Fenton for free beyond that you pay the gas if you want it shipped it will depend on where you live as to the price

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers