WTB: DJI Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
As titles states, looking to purchase a Phantom 4 Pro. Paypal ready. I have excellent feedback on eBay. If you have the remote with the monitor I will purchase that too.

I am located in Virginia can pick up if locally or I will pay for shipping. Please U.S only.

Also looking for a DJI ronin MX

Hi DayumDanny,

I have one I was going to post and try to sell. I actually have two, bought one locally from someone who was not using it enough and he needed the cash more than the P4P. I was going to ask $1350 for it which is a good price as I've seen them selling for that, especially in as good shape this one is in, less than 4 hours. I'm in Atlanta and have a Pay Pal account. I''ve bought quite a bit on eBay but have never sold anything there. Just realized I don't have pictures on this PC, let me know if you would be interested and I send some later from my iMac.
~ Cheers

Here are some pictures of the P4P if you are interested in this one
IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG
IMG_0461.JPG
IMG_0460.JPG

Hi Chagito,

I was asking $1350, very low hours, immaculate condition. Throwing in a travel case.
d11bfad76548e761afc46775529278e8.jpg

I just noticed the other P4P posted at $1300 today, so I will do the same price plus the travel case $100 retail value--- but you can find them for $70. Email is [email protected] if you have questions or need more info
Cheers!

Atlanta, where in Florida?
Just what ships with the P4P, - controller, cables, props + extra set new and one high capacity battery --- plus backpack/case. I've got the box and case it ships with and will of course include.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen