WTB dipoles

Reaction score
Broke a fpvlr 2.4 dipole , has anyone else done this and have just one for sale (or 2 for cheap)?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1447022881.173059.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Had the same problem but with a 5.8 one after fixing it where the connector pulled through. The new one's look like they're a little heavier but I'm done with messing with them.

Dont be sad! To be fair it broke when my buddy flew it top speed into a tree! He had (3) other dipoles on that didnt break! I myself have crash landed returning to home with 0% battery and didnt damage mine. I have the thick black ones though and theyre a little tougher

Yep, mine were blue and the black ones look to be heavier. I am curious how people are transporting their birds with these hanging off of them. I know they say that they should be facing out but it seems like to get them in and out of your case they need to hang straight down. When they're down they are in the way of taking the gimbal protector on and off. They seem to fragile to take on and off every time you fly. I dun-no?

Nice and clean. I never saw any of the mounting plates back when I got mine. I put a hole straight out of the bottom by the leg on all four corners and put mine there. Like you, the 5.8's were cacti-corner across from each other as were the 2.4's on the other corners.

Nice and clean. I never saw any of the mounting plates back when I got mine. I put a hole straight out of the bottom by the leg on all four corners and put mine there. Like you, the 5.8's were cacti-corner across from each other as were the 2.4's on the other corners.
He makes em now but had to rig those for the standard . He sent me them wings and I didn't care for them . I started using his stuff before he started putting them on plastic plates . Had to make my own .Worked though IMG_3769.JPG
And **** if we didn't hijack DB's thread :rolleyes:
Sorry bro :)

No hijack at all! Love the opinions & experiences! From my understanding of Tony's post on placement dipoles must be vertical and if not vertical then no more than 30% off from vertical. So mine are placed like this! I get 3 plus miles
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1447046121.828254.jpg

Yea that's what he said and you did good !! I just don't listen good bro :)
I do pull them out some but not as much . I also hadn't quite hit 2 miles yet but
bet ya I will ;)
I hope :)

Yea that's what he said and you did good !! I just don't listen good bro :)
I do pull them out some but not as much . I also hadn't quite hit 2 miles yet but
bet ya I will ;)
I hope :)
Taking the vision plus 3 miles with no battery mod is a real stretch for a good p2 battery! I have a few places along my return trip for emergency landings and i've had to use them a few times. So good idea to have a landing zone 2-3000 ft from ya on the way back in case that batteries at 10% with a mile to go!! Goodtimes!!!![emoji41]

Well I Have moved mine around and figured out my best placement and have hit over 2 miles twice now . Have Tony making me 2 more now for the way I want my Standard set up and seems to do good.
I read were ya fixed the broken one and is good to know !!

Same thing happen to mine. Broke in the same place during flight. Vibrations maybe I don't know it was fine when I took off and broke when it came back. I went ahead and ordered a new set but sold everything a while back. Sorry that wasn't much help but they are great little antennas!

Same thing happen to mine. Broke in the same place during flight. Vibrations maybe I don't know it was fine when I took off and broke when it came back. I went ahead and ordered a new set but sold everything a while back. Sorry that wasn't much help but they are great little antennas!
Where they all black or blue ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl