WTB: Damaged GoPro Hero3 Black

Reaction score
I cracked the lens on my Gopro hero3 because of recklessness... sad... very sad. didnt pay attention to battery status and aggressive descent slammed the phantom into the street. I am looking to buy a water damaged hero 3black so i can swap lenses. Please help! Anyone. Asap. Thanks.

Go to Ebay and type in 'GoPro lens' into the search bar...you can get a replacement lens for less than $20

PhantomPerk said:
Go to Ebay and type in 'GoPro lens' into the search bar...you can get a replacement lens for less than $20

I just wonder if these "knockoff" lenses from china will even work. I'd rather buy an original lens that is designed properly and weighs the exact same because My zenmuse gimble. What do you think? Have you ever used or known anyone to use one of these cheap replacement lenses?

I am not sure about the knock offs. I didnt realize they came from China.

Not sure what you are looking to spend but you can type 'damaged gopro hero 3' in the Ebay search and there are some people selling broken units.

Boozshey said:
How much would you sell your black for with the broken lense?

I think I would probably let the camera go for $150 plus shipping. You can find them on ebay about that price but you have to bid and wait for the auction to end and who wants to do that? send me a pm if you are interested I will accept paypal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4