Wrong Screws?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to install my H3 3D Gimbal on the new Phantom 2 but my package came with M3x5 and M2.5x6 screws, not M2.5x5 screws. Can I use the M3x5 screws instead?

Thanks!

AmpKing said:
Hi,

I'm trying to install my H3 3D Gimbal on the new Phantom 2 but my package came with M3x5 and M2.5x6 screws, not M2.5x5 screws. Can I use the M3x5 screws instead?

Thanks!

yeah, either the video or the labeling on the package is wrong but yes, use the m3x5 screws.

I'm a newb, and have just installed my H3-3D gimbal today and wondered about the screws as well. I got two packages - one M3x5 and another M2.5x6.3

After a little panicking, I installed the damping unit using the M3x5 screws (small silver ones) and used the M2.5x6.3 (small black ones) to attach the camera bracket. As far as I can tell, this has worked. They both needed different screwdrivers, though. The screwdriver in the kit worked to attach the damping unit, but the bracket screws were hexagonal.

It's a little freaky getting mislabeled accessories. :shock:

Oh, and I went with zip ties instead of the plastic securing pins as others have suggested on the forum. Everything seems to work in the test mode, but I haven't flown yet.

AmpKing said:
Hi,

Thanks!
i think the same thing happened to me. M3•8 screws missing in my package. i went to the hardware store and easily replaced them. :shock:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4