Wrong firmware for RC?

Reaction score
Newbie here. Updated firmware yesterday after unboxing. Was getting ready to recalibrate IMU and I noticed the app shows the professional model when I plug the RC into the phone. When unplugged I would select the Advanced model but when the app sees the RC it reverts to the professional. My concern is that I downloaded the wrong firmware into the RC. I looked to redownload the correct firmware for this mode but do not see a prompt or a place to do so.
The aircraft is off when I'm seeing this as I havnt tried to see if it changes when powering it on but regardless would think the correct firmware is nessecary for the RC. Any advice or input is greatly appreciated.

Newbie here. Updated firmware yesterday after unboxing. Was getting ready to recalibrate IMU and I noticed the app shows the professional model when I plug the RC into the phone. When unplugged I would select the Advanced model but when the app sees the RC it reverts to the professional. My concern is that I downloaded the wrong firmware into the RC. I looked to redownload the correct firmware for this mode but do not see a prompt or a place to do so.
The aircraft is off when I'm seeing this as I havnt tried to see if it changes when powering it on but regardless would think the correct firmware is nessecary for the RC. Any advice or input is greatly appreciated.
You can not install the wrong firmware on any of the P3 models. It won't let you. As for the P3P showing in the GO app...try with everything on like you're ready to fly.

Ok good to know that. Not sure why it is reverting to the professional when I plug up the RC but sounds like I don't have to be concerned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav